Opening hours and ticket reservations
We are open every day except mondays including most holidays.
The doors open one hour before every show, for exact daily time please see our current Show Guide.
If you'd like to make reservation via phone, you can do so only during weekdays
at phone #: (+49) 0711-21689015.
Special regulations concerning the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic
The following procedures are in place:
* Our seating capacity is reduced to 49 seats. We therefore recommend an advanced booking.
* All visitors are obliged to wear a face mask during their stay in the planetarium.
* During the presentation, once you are seated you may remove the mask. Please wear it again, once you get up.
* Visitors are requested to keep a mutual distance of 1.5 meters or 5 ft.
* Members of one household (e.g. families) may stay and sit together, but must keep their distance from others.
* Legal regulations require a registration of name and phone number or address of every attendant. You will receive a form at the ticket counter to be filled-out before entering the stardome.
English Audio for all shows
All of our shows and presentations in the stardome are simulcast in English.
In order to enjoy the English version just grab a headset at the ticket counter (for free - deposit required).
Or, you can use your own smartphone and headphones: